Many Canadian Workers do not have the essential skills needed to equip them to meet the typical skill demands of their jobs.
Being unable to meet the minimum performance requirements of their jobs limits their career opportunities and wages, and makes them vulnerable to a variety of other negative outcomes.
The skills are "essential" because research shows that they are skills that all people need for work, learning and life: no matter where they live or what jobs they pursue. They are skills that are the foundation for learning all other skills, and they enable people to evolve with their jobs and their lives and to adapt to change in the workplace and in life. Read more in the Facilitator's Guide.
- Numeracy Workbook (Updated)
- Reading Workbook (Updated)
- Writing Workbook (Updated)
- Problem Solving Workbook (coming soon)
- Adaptability (coming soon)
- Collaboration Workbook (coming soon)
- Communication Workbook (coming soon)
- Creativity and Innovation (coming soon)
- Continuous Learning Workbook (discontinued)
- Document Use Workbook (discontinued)
- Power Point Presentation