Alumni volunteering opportunities during SCNC 2014 in Toronto
If you happen to be in the GTA during this year’s SCNC June 4-7, please join us!
Many exciting volunteering and networking opportunities exist for you.
June 4th – Opening Ceremony
June 5th – Competition Day 1
June 6th – Competition Day 2
June 7th – Closing Ceremony
- Volunteer to work with the Skills Canada Staff
- Network with industry and partner executives
- Participate in the opening or closing ceremonies
- Give out medals to winning competitors
- Judge contest areas
- Connect with your Skills friends!
If you are able to participate, Skills Canada will cover:
- Your meals on site
- Your tickets to opening and closing ceremonies
- Access to the VIP receptions and the Cenovus Skills Connect Partnership Luncheon
- Access to Hospitality Suite
- An exclusive alumni t-shirt
If you are interested, please contact Marisa Sosa at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 12, 2014.