We love our volunteers!
Hundreds of people dedicate their time, services and expertise to the Skills Canada National Competition. Our volunteers are essential to the day-to-day operations over the course of the event. We're grateful for the ongoing contributions made by our many volunteers.
If you have any questions after looking through the information on our website, please contact us at email@example.com.
Volunteer opportunities are available for the 2023 Skills Canada National Competition (SCNC)! Various dates and times are available between May 23 to 27. Please note that pre-registration is required as we will be unable to accept volunteers on-site at the event. For general information on volunteering at the SCNC 2023, see our volunteer handbook.
TYPES OF VOLUNTEERS:
GENERAL OR SPECIFIC SKILL AREA SUPPORT
- Assist with set-up and tear down of general areas or in a specific skill area
- Assist during competition days in general areas or in a specific skill area
- Assist with transportation
- Direct people to various events
- Assist with the school group management
- Assist at the registration desk
- Assist our onsite videographers
*Pre-requisite required, see job descriptions. See job description online when you click on the ‘register here’ link.