The Skills Canada National Competition offers
high partner satisfaction!
felt they had a sufficient number of visitors during SCNC*
said they would likely participate again*
said they were able to connect with youth in a beneficial way*
Partner with us!
Skills/Compétences Canada offers a variety of partnership opportunities for the Skills Canada National Competition (SCNC) and other programs and initiatives throughout the year.
There is no better way to put your company’s strength, commitment, and identity in the virtual spotlight than by effectively promoting a wide range of skilled trade and technology career opportunities.
Join our numerous respected industry and educational partners and help us to inspire the youth of tomorrow. Sponsor support ensures there is a competition!
Benefits of partnering with Skills Canada:
- Direct connection to Canadian youth and the nation's future workforce
- Brand exposure to a variety of audiences
- Corporate networking opportunities with professionals from national and international brands
- Brand elevation through strategic use of Skills Canada social media and traditional media efforts
Enjoy the additional benefits of multi-year partnership agreement
Sign on as a multi-year sponsor or supplier of the Skills Canada National Competition for an opportunity to participate in additional events and initiatives which may be of interest to you throughout the year:
- National Skilled Trade and Technology Week
- Level Up with Skills Canada (virtual event) Partners package
- WorldSkills Team Canada Events
- Skills for Success Forum
- Participation in Skills Canada social media campaigns
The most productive partnerships originate from discussions between SCC and potential partners.
Contact Gail Vent, Director of Business Development and Marketing at email@example.com to discuss a multi-year partnership agreement.
Current Partnership Opportunities
Learn more about the partnership opportunities are available for our flagship event, the Skills Canada National Competition. We would be pleased create a customized partnership that meets the goals and objectives of your organization.
WorldSkills Shanghai will be held October 12 – 17, 2022! Support WorldSkills Team Canada as they participate in this international event that brings together the world’s most talented competitors in skilled trades and technologies.
Learn more about the ways you can contribute to our competitions, programs or events as a volunteer!